Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, NPC 2021 will take place as a hybrid conference, we are doing our best for a smooth conference, for this, we will be using Cisco Webex Meetings for all virtual sessions.
- Cisco Webex Meetings will be the main video conferencing software used for paper presentations and all other sessions during the Conference
- Accessing the meeting will be through the meetings link/URL which will be sent by email one week before NPC conference to registered participants only.
- One meetings link/URL for each day
Further notifications & instructions will also be sent depending on your profile and registration type (author/regular participant).
For Webex, it is also recommended to download the Mobile or Web Application but not mandatory.
All Attendees Guidelines
For On Site participants:
NPC 2021 will be taking place at:
ESME Sudria – Campus Paris Centre
34 rue de Fleurus, 75006 Paris
For Remote participants:
As you already know, you will be using Webex as the video conferencing platform in order to participate in the Virtual Conference. Webex session could be joined via the link sent, but we recommend you install the application.
If you have not yet installed it, you will be prompted to install it the first time you enter a session.
2.Finding your session
Just click on the Webex meeting link sent!
- Please mute your microphone when entering the room.
- Ask questions in the Chat or the Q&A Chat first. To access these chats, click on the chat icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- You can also ask to speak by clicking on the button to “Raise your hand“
Though guidelines might appear somehow a bit complex, they are mostly user-friendly, and easily doable.